In accordance with IUFoST`s mission to strengthen the world community of Food Science and Technology, every effort is being made to integrate or closely cooperate with all groups active related to the discipline. The Disciplinary and Special Interest Groups of the Union broaden IUFoST’s scientific base and increase IUFoST’s international impact as it is crucial to the profession and in the promotion of IUFoST’s mission for the global Food Science and Technology community to speak with a clear scientific voice on critical issues.
Disciplinary and Special Interest Groups of IUFoST to date:
- International Society of Food Engineering (ISFE)
- International Society of Nutraceuticals and Functional Foods (ISNFF)
- International Society of Food Applications of Nanoscale Sciences (ISFANS)
- International Food Research Collaboration (IFRC)
- International Symposium on Properties of Water (ISOPOW)